Because knowledge is like kit kat - it’s better shared.
Git and github, while traditionally used for collaborating on code, works out great for notes as well.
git blameto see line level authorship of all your notes
- use the git feature branch workflow to have multiple people working on separate parts of the knowledge base at the same time
- use pull requests to contribute and collection contributions for your notes
- use the wiki to have meta discussions about notes
- use issues to request changes
- use github projects to share publishing roadmap
VSCode provides a live share extension that let you do google doc style like collab. You can the extension and read the docs about it here.