If you would like to contribute to the docs, you can do so one of two ways.
Edit this page on githubat the bottom left corner of every page. This is recommended way of making a change. The only pre-requisite is that you have a github account.
- For more involved changes, you can clone our github repo and opening
dendron.code-workspaceusing VSCode. Dendron.so is built from the contents of
vault/dendron.*. Make a change in the corresponding file and send us a pull request to update the documentation. You can preview your changes using the
Dendron Markdown Enhancedextension.
- if you’re adding an image along with the documentation, you can imgur to upload
- note that you’ll want to copy the image link and not the link to the imgur website
- uploading gifs is the same process as uploading images
- to create gifs, we recommend using the Kap app or making a Loom video
- if you are making a gif from within vscode, please turn on screencast mode so we can see what awesome keyboard shortcuts you’re using :)