If you would like to contribute to the docs, you can do so by either making changes on github directly or by cloning our website repo and sending us a pull request.
Edit this page on github at the bottom left corner of every page. This is recommended way of making a change. The only pre-requisite is that you have a github account.
- if you’re adding an image along with the documentation, you can imgur to upload
- note that you’ll want to copy the image link and not the link to the imgur website
- uploading gifs is the same process as uploading images
- to create gifs, we recommend using the Kap app or making a Loom video
- if you are making a gif from within vscode, please turn on screencast mode so we can see what awesome keyboard shortcuts you’re using :)
For more involved changes, you can clone our github repo and opening
dendron.code-workspace using VSCode. Dendron.so is built from the contents of
vault/dendron.*. Make a change in the corresponding file and send us a pull request to update the documentation. You can preview your changes using the
Dendron Markdown Enhanced extension.